Unwashed, unworn and unused items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt (or 28 days for overseas customers).
Returns or exchanges of purchases may be made by post. Purchases made can be returned to PO Box 495, Doncaster, VIC 3108.
Refunds will be processed using the original tender type. EFTPOS/Credit Card refunds must be processed against the original card details (the exact card used to make the original purchase).
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
We will notify you via email once your refund has been processed.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed.
As Bambu Maternity is not liable for the loss of an item being returned we recommend that you return it using registered mail.
If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the packaging and postage costs.
Please note we do not offer returns for ‘change of mind’.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
PayPal Has Your Return Shipping Costs Covered
*Up to 4 refunds per PayPal account on eligible purchases. A cap of $45 per refund request applies.
The Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it at www.paypal.com.au/returns.
How do I make a Refund Request?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 14 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available at www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 7 days of your initial submission.
- The completed online claim form submitted via www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new;
- The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
- A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid.If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
- If you use a service that tracks shipment, the receipt should also show the seller’s address;
- If you use regular post (with no shipment tracking), we also need a photo of the package showing the seller’s address.
- Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to email@example.com. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
How will I be refunded?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
PayPal will send you a:
- confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
- notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
- refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
For more information on the PayPal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.
The Refunded Returns Service is offered by PayPal Pty. Ltd, in partnership with TELUS International Europe, the service provider.
Enjoy free delivery for all orders worldwide!
*Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.